Re: [Chicken-users] Return multiple values from foreign-lambda*

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Return multiple values from foreign-lambda*
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:06:14 -0500

That is actually what I meant -- I was using #> .. <# and
##core#primitive, but foreign-primitive is "nicer" as it does type
conversion for you, as long as you're okay with its constraints.

There were a few times I was worried I was using stuff that was "too
internal" (i.e. not part of the documented interface).  So I've just
studied chicken and the eggs and used my best judgement.