[Chicken-users] Spiffy crashes occasionally

From: Peter Bex
Subject: [Chicken-users] Spiffy crashes occasionally
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:03:56 +0200

Hi all,

This is the problem: I simply run spiffy, and then someday I find out that
it has crashed.  Sometimes it takes weeks or even months before it dies,
sometimes it takes only days.

Unfortunately, I can't really pinpoint the problem anywhere. :(
I was wondering if someone else also has experienced this problem or
someone has an idea on how to debug this.  It's really starting to annoy
me a lot, especially since I also do some hosting for other people.

I think it *might* be related to another weird thing I noticed.  Sometimes
Spiffy, if started on a terminal, dumps a copy of the files it's serving
to that terminal.  I don't know when exactly it starts to do this, though :(

                                                        -- Donald Knuth