Re: [Chicken-users] Spiffy crashes occasionally

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Spiffy crashes occasionally
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:02:48 +0200

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 07:16:33AM +0200, felix winkelmann wrote:
> I forgot: you also need a new tcp.scm (attached).
>
> BTW, is it somehow possible to nail down under what circumstances
> the error occurs? (client, request/reply data, ..)

I didn't think about spiffy-log.  I'll see the log when I get an error again...

BTW, I keep getting this:
thread thread1976 terminated with exception: can not compile regular
expression: ("^([\\-A-Za-z0-9]+):[ ]*([^ ].*)$") (string-match)

The new tcp version is still compiling ATM.

Peter
--
http://www.student.kun.nl/peter.bex
                                                        -- Donald Knuth