Re: [Chicken-users] Even more format weirdness

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Even more format weirdness
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:28:26 -0500

> Thanks. I'm afraid, I'm not going to dig into format.scm to fix
> this, instead I wait for your replacement... ;-)

Well, our replacement currently supports the following escape

The following are still missing:

You could take a look at our test cases at:

Some of these tests where made by me right before implementing the
functionality they test.  Others come from CL documentation.

I suppose that as more people begin to use this implementation, some
easy to fix bugs will be found.  I believe it should be tested more
throughly before replacing Chicken's implementation.  So I invite
everyone to test it and report any bugs found as test cases. :)

I'll begin to test it on my programs soon.

---=(  Comunidad de Usuarios de Software Libre en Colombia  )=---
---=( )=--=( address@hidden  )=---