Re: [Chicken-users] What does #!key mean?

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] What does #!key mean?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:25:33 -0500

Note that Campbell's proposal only covers the functionality of DSSSL
#!optional, not #!key [which Shawn liked I presume because of the
out-of-order named parameters].

One might also consider using get-keyword on the rest-list (see
section 5.7.6, Keywords).  I used this method in args.egg for named
parameters.  This doesn't address some of Shawn's syntax objections,
but in the end I find the definitions palatable and calls such as (fn
1 i: 2 j: 3) quite readable.