Re: [Chicken-users] alternate build tools

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] alternate build tools
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 08:53:19 -0700

Thomas Chust wrote:

Am 30.09.2005, 17:29 Uhr, schrieb Brandon J. Van Every

For Chicken, I think CMake is the way to go.

as I need something to build my own projects as well from time to time, I threw a look at both CMake and SCons and I think both have all the necessary and convenient features...

Does SCons have the ability to abstract away the compiler details? A friend of mine said it didn't, that you had to specify all the flags manually yourself.

Brandon J. Van Every
   (cruise (director (of SeaFunc)
           '(Seattle Functional Programmers)))