[Chicken-users] Handling unstandard reader macros.

From: Pupeno
Subject: [Chicken-users] Handling unstandard reader macros.
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:21:04 -0300

I am making a little program that opens files containing Scheme source code. I
READ it and do some work with it. I am encountered a problem. READ throws
errors when it encounter the reader macros (those starting with #>). I am not
interested in them, I'd just like to ignore them and not get any error (and
continue reading the file). How can I do that ?
Thank you.
Pupeno <address@hidden> (