Re: [Chicken-users] ./configure does not use posixwin.c

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ./configure does not use posixwin.c
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:55:06 -0800

felix winkelmann wrote:
On 2/15/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

I tried building Chicken-2.216 using ./configure, to see what compile
flags it generates, hopefully to figure out how to make a proper
CMakeLists.txt.  I notice that it does not identify posixwin.c, it tries
to use posix.c.  On MinGW this wrecks the build.

You should really work with the darcs version. 2.216 isn't up to
date.

Hm, I suppose I don't need CMake just to see what ./configure does.  I will try it.  I'll wager MinGW won't bootstrap, though.

Meanwhile, my CMakeLists.txt builds static libs and exes fine.  Dynamic
stuff is driving me nuts.  I'd really like some input on this.

I will try the windows builds myself on the weekend, and will give
you feedback - sorry for the delay.

There is no point using the CMakeLists.txt in Darcs.  It does not resemble the one I'm currently using.  I will post my current one once I've cleaned it up a bit.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every