Wiki, [was: Re: [Chicken-users] Powered by Spiffy/Scheme logo?]

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Wiki, [was: Re: [Chicken-users] Powered by Spiffy/Scheme logo?]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:54:10 +0100

On 3/10/06, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks to all of you for your kind comments.   Attached you can find
> some more attempts, which may (or may not :-)) look better.  But I'm
> afraid I'm at the limit of my skills to use graphics software.

Which is nearly always an indication of good programming skills. ;-)

> Maybe we can use the chicken wiki (or another location you find more
> convenient) to put together the suggestions we have so far.

Speaking of wikis: I've put together yet another feeble attempt of writing
web software (boy, am I modest, or what?) at this place:

It's a regular wiki, currently with a rather llimited set of editing
commands and it uses some homegrown markup. I could have used
Alejandro's excellent stream-wiki, but the idea is to provide a simple
to process internal format, since I'd like to support programmatic
access (via some HTTP-based API, or even by allowing sandboxed
Scheme code - I'm not sure yet).

Ideas and comments are naturally welcome. And additions to the
wiki, too, of course!

(It doesn't feature a powered-by-spiffy-logo yet, but will definitely do
so in the next days. :-)