[Chicken-users] syntax-case tinyclos redux

From: Sunnan
Subject: [Chicken-users] syntax-case tinyclos redux
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:36:36 +0100

Ok, I've pulled the most recent darcs (my last one was a couple of
months old) and downloaded the most recent syntax-case. It's
possible/probable that I've misconfigured it somehow.

Here's a failing program:

;; file starts
(require-extension syntax-case tinyclos)
(define-method (clean (c <char>))
  (list->string (list c)))

;; file ends

Just compiling this with csc and running it spits out:
Error: unbound variable: clean

        Call history:

        make-method
        add-method

Removing syntax-case from require-extension makes the program run fine
(but I need syntax-case for some things; notably import and, if the
program grows, I'm sure I'll use srfi-42 somewhere).

Since I'm sure many of you already use syntax-case together with
tinyclos, I'm asking for some trouble-shooting tips. What am I doing
wrong?

AML,
Sunnan