Re: [Chicken-users] cross compilation, emedded platform

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] cross compilation, emedded platform
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 20:35:28 -0400

Dan scripsit:

> In the meanwhile, I've realized that minimally I just
> need to build libchicken. C files produced by the host
> "chicken" are more or less portable, but require
> libchicken.

So the platform is not self-hosting.  In that case, all
you really need are chicken.c and runtime.c (from the
chicken build directory).  Be sure to compile your
Chicken code on the host with -use-explicit, so you
don't get dependencies on the eval and extras units.
Then you can cross-compile chicken.c, runtime.c, and
your application's .c file(s) and you'll be all set.

--
John Cowan  http://ccil.org/~cowan  address@hidden
All "isms" should be "wasms".   --Abbie