Re: [Chicken-users] Darcs-head Chicken broken on Cygwin

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Darcs-head Chicken broken on Cygwin
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 04:52:23 -0400

felix winkelmann scripsit:

> What error message?

$ csi -R srfi-1

  ___| |    _)      |
 |     __ \  |  __| |  /  _ \ __ \
 |     | | | | (      <   __/ |   |
\____|_| |_|_|\___|_|\_\\___|_|  _|

Version 2, Build 325 - windows-cygwin-x86 - [ dload ptables applyhook ]
(c)2000-2006 Felix L. Winkelmann
Error: (load-library) unable to load library
srfi-1
"No such file or directory"

        Call history:

        <eval>          (load-library (quote srfi-1))   <--
> (try to add "-:d" when running csi)

$ csi -:d -R srfi-1
[debug] application startup...
[debug] heap resized to 500000 bytes
[debug] stack bottom is 0x22cc80.
[debug] entering toplevel toplevel...
[debug] stack resized to 131072 bytes
[debug] entering toplevel library_toplevel...
[debug] entering toplevel eval_toplevel...
[debug] entering toplevel extras_toplevel...
[debug] entering toplevel match_toplevel...

  ___| |    _)      |
 |     __ \  |  __| |  /  _ \ __ \
 |     | | | | (      <   __/ |   |
\____|_| |_|_|\___|_|\_\\___|_|  _|

Version 2, Build 325 - windows-cygwin-x86 - [ dload ptables applyhook ]
(c)2000-2006 Felix L. Winkelmann
Error: (load-library) unable to load library
srfi-1
"No such file or directory"

        Call history:

        <eval>          (load-library (quote srfi-1))   <--

> What does "dumpbin /dependents path-to-csi" print?

$ dumpbin /dependents /usr/local/bin/csi
-bash: dumpbin: command not found

> Output of "(dynamic-load-libraries)"?

#;1> (dynamic-load-libraries)
("cygchicken.dll")

The above output is from the CMake build.  I did the same things
with the autoconf-based build, and the results are exactly the
same, except that the line "[debug] stack resized to 131072 bytes"
was replaced by "[debug] stack resized to 262144 bytes".  I assume
this has something to do with a different nursery size.

--
Andrew Watt on Microsoft:                       John Cowan
Never in the field of human computing           address@hidden