Re: [Chicken-users] Building Chicken 2.41 fails w/seg-fault on Xenon and

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Building Chicken 2.41 fails w/seg-fault on Xenon and PowerPc
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 07:52:14 +0200

On 7/19/06, Will Farr <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,

I've tried to build chicken 2.41 today on a PowerPc G4 and an Intel
Xenon (running, respectively, Mac OS 10.3.9 and Linux
2.4.20---probably from RedHat, but I'm not actually sure) and both
builds have failded with a segfault compiling csi with the newly-built
chicken:

Let me know if I can provide any more useful information about these
failures to aid debugging (perhaps these are related?).

Hi!

What configuration options did you give?

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp