Re: [Chicken-users] CMake: "make install" crashes on bad reference to ch

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake: "make install" crashes on bad reference to chicken.html
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 13:22:34 -0400

Brandon J. Van Every scripsit:

> "2. Create a symbolic link from the dll to a file in the lib directory
> according to the above mentioned search pattern. This should be used to
> avoid unwanted changes in the tools needed for making the app/dll."

Almost the first thing I tried.  It won't work because csi also loads
libchicken (under whatever name) at startup to get the required units
library, eval, and extra, and then gets terminally confused when it
tries to load the library a second time to pull out srfi-1 or one of
the optional units.

--
After fixing the Y2K bug in an application:     John Cowan
        WELCOME TO <censored>                   address@hidden