Re: [Chicken-users] development snapshot available (2.429)

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] development snapshot available (2.429)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 01:23:19 -0700

felix winkelmann wrote:

A tarball of the current development system is available here:

(The tarball iteslef has been generated with CMake and should be
usable as usual).

Drat, you're so quick. I mean to update INSTALL-CMake.txt before this. It doesn't talk about tarballs, only pulling from Darcs. I'm a bit tired right now; I will redraft it tomorrow. Perhaps you could put up a new tarball after I do that. I call that "pulling a Microsoft," when you just silently slip things into stuff you've already released. ;-) Caught them doing that with the Managed DirectX stuff more than once.

Brandon Van Every