Re: [Chicken-users] Bizarre chicken build/segfault problem

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Bizarre chicken build/segfault problem
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:23:47 +0200

On 9/12/06, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:

> LIST ALL (that is: "A-L-L") DIRECTLY AND _INDIRECTLY_ USED EXTENSIONS
> IN YOUR *.META FILES!!!

This is Really Bad News.  I'm having another error (this time a bus error)
and figuring out where in the egg dependency chain this is caused will be
one hell of a job.

ARGH! Everybody back to start. In fact chicken-setup completely messes
up the dependencies. I'll get back to you.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp