Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: Release 1.0 of SRFI-27 egg

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: Release 1.0 of SRFI-27 egg
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 06:57:07 -0700

On Sep 13, 2006, at 6:34 AM, Benedikt Rosenau wrote:

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 06:19:48AM -0700, Kon Lovett wrote:

(Download new copies even if you have them - for non-semantic changes
I don't always bump the version #; bad practice I know. vector-lib &
structures will now emit exports. All of mine have a "fixed" setup-
header.scm which doesn't always use the easyffi & dollar extensions.)

vector-lib 1.1
misc-extn 2.2
stack 1.4
synch 0.5
structures 1.4
job-worker 0.1
srfi-27 1.0

It works now.

Excellent!

Please let me know what features you are using (your the only one besides me I think) to your satisfaction or dissatisfaction.

Do you have more info on the previous segfault? Did it occur during compile or run?

Best Wishes,
Kon

BTW, currently at least one background thread will be started, even if you don't use a port entropy source. I hope to delay this until needed but know it has very small quantum anyway.

Thank you,
   Benedikt