Re: [Chicken-users] Darcs hangs?

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Darcs hangs?
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:25:17 -0800

Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:
On 29 Nov 2006 13:31:17 +0100 Thomas Hafner <address@hidden> wrote:

in the Darcs FAQ I've found this question:
Q: When I try to push/pull/apply, darcs just hangs... why?

Has that already happened when managing Chicken source code?

Coincidently, it's happening to me right now.  It's been more than
30min since I executed "darcs pull" to update an old local repository:

What version of darcs?  Before we cast aspersions, let's verify that we're all using the latest greatest.  According to http://www.darcs.net , 1.0.8 is the latest stable release.  Myself, I use the Windows native binary:
Brandon J. Van address@hidden ~
$ darcs --version
1.0.8 (release)

Cheers,