Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken logos!

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken logos!
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:12:20 -0500

  I take it you are not the same "elf" who designed the Emacs Gnus
logo?  Because I think that this new Chicken logo can be simplified
greatly, along the lines of the Emacs Gnus logo:

http://www.ee.ryerson.ca/~elf/emacs/logo/logo2.html

--
"The war isn't meant to be won, the war is meant to be continuous."
 --George Orwell, _1984_