[Chicken-users] atlas-lapack egg release 1.1

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: [Chicken-users] atlas-lapack egg release 1.1
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:47:46 -0400

Hi all,

   I have updated the atlas-lapack egg with "pure" and "destructive"
variants of each routine, where the pure routines do not modify their
arguments, and the destructive routines modify their arguments
according to the LAPACK API. In addition, each destructive routine has
safe and unsafe variants, where the safe variant checks the size of
each matrix or vector argument to make sure it matches the dimensions
specified, and the unsafe variant performs no such checks.

    -Ivan