Re: [Chicken-users] Request for eggs-account

From: foobar
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Request for eggs-account
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:24:43 +0200

address@hidden schrieb:

> [...]
Ok, i'll consider this and start a request here, once it is stable enough.

> > +1
> >
> > I assume that your WordNet functions are very portable.
> > Therefore, a snow package (http://snow.iro.umontreal.ca/), which
> > will help several Scheme implementations and not just Chicken,
> > would be a good alternative.

Well, unfortunately, it wrapps libWN and thus the glue-code is very
chicken-specific.
So unless i implement it in pure scheme, which is currently not an
option for me as a single
developer, it's not  very portable along the different
scheme-implementations.

greets