Re: [Chicken-users] Re: gtk2.egg problem

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: gtk2.egg problem
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:56:29 +0200

On 4/12/07, Glen <address@hidden> wrote:

It's working.

Excellent!

To get Chicken to link with libffi, I had to manually copy ffitarget.h to
/usr/local/include - apparently make install is not doing this. (libffi-3)

Yes, that's a known problem.

There were a couple of small glitches with the gtk2.egg:

1) gtk2.html is missing; had to remove that from gtk2.setup

Thanks. I fixed that in the trunk.

2) In the generated file, gdk-types-01, there was an error caused by the
gdk_window_get_type entry.  For now I just removed that entry.  Will have
to track that one down at some point.

Hm. Can't help here.