[Chicken-users] installing chicken using microsoft's .NET (2005)

From: Richard
Subject: [Chicken-users] installing chicken using microsoft's .NET (2005)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 05:51:54 -0700

I was able to install chicken form the zip file and compile most of it using "cmake" and "2005 vc++ .NET version".

It compiled and generated and the "chicken-boot.exe"  file.
I can create a "c" file from a simple "scm" file. However, when I try to generate a "c" program from the "chicken.scm" file I get syntax error and a "stack overflow" error msg. This is the same thing that happens during the build using the project files generated by "cmake"...

Any one have a clue?
Help would be much appreciated

Richard Smith...