Re: [Chicken-users] Is there another way to return data from a C functio

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Is there another way to return data from a C function?
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:02:11 +0200

On 6/12/07, Eduardo Cavazos <address@hidden> wrote:

That only works with the compiler (csc). Is there a way to box/unbox data in
the interpreter so I can call xquerypointer from csi? Just curious as it's
easier to experiment via csi instead of recompiling my file each time a
change is made.

You could create a wrapper function that does the xquerypointer call
and returns its data and compile the function into a dynamically
loadable library with "-s". Then "load" the generated file into the interpreter.