Re: [Chicken-users] Issues with the blas library

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Issues with the blas library
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 00:31:47 -0500

You're absolutely right: enums are not generating any test for
validity.  I would expect to see a C_i_foreign_integer_argumentp test
there.  I don't know if this behaviour is intentional.

You could try this patch to Chicken, which adds a test for integer.
(Patch is against darcs HEAD but probably applicable to earlier.)