[Chicken-users] Re: Lua

From: John Cowan
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: Lua
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:35:27 -0400

felix winkelmann scripsit:
> On 7/7/07, John Cowan <address@hidden> wrote:
> >felix winkelmann scripsit:
> >
> >> I have most of it working, where you thinking of something
> >> particular? Or is evaluating Lua code enough?
> >
> >I'd like to see.  Why not publish it as an 0.1 egg?
> >

> Have a look at http://chicken.wiki.br/lua

Excellent!  Can you put it in the repository?  Also, I think you should
consider using the unspecified object as Lua nil; conceptually they
are pretty much the same.  That frees up symbols (as well as strings)
to be translated to Lua strings, since Lua strings serve some of the
purposes of symbols in Scheme (they are immutable, in particular).

--
At the end of the Metatarsal Age, the dinosaurs     John Cowan
abruptly vanished. The theory that a single         address@hidden