Re: [Chicken-users] libffi and cmake on gnu/linux again

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] libffi and cmake on gnu/linux again
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:04:47 -0700

On Jul 13, 2007, at 7:31 AM, Brandon Van Every wrote:

On 7/13/07, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

Try passing -DWITHOUT_LIBFFI=TRUE to ccmake (or cmake).
I don't know why this fails.

It fails on MinGW also, but I assumed that was because it wasn't
supported on MinGW.  Is it supposed to work?

Not sure if you mean the test or the use of libffi. It used to work for me, although I had to set the CMAKE_*_FLAGS variables since it wouldn't find the include or lib files in 'local'. Now even that doesn't do it for me. (& the stack direction test still fails to build for me - at least I can patch the CMakeLists file to get around this.)

Best Wishes,
Kon

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every