Re: [Chicken-users] Some reorganization of Eggs Unlimited sections

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Some reorganization of Eggs Unlimited sections
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:25:17 +0200

On 7/31/07, Ivan Shmakov <address@hidden> wrote:

>  >> True enough. That raise another question, though - can an egg be in
>  >> multiple categories?
>
>  > Currently not.
>
>         Any chance to get it working that way anytime soon?

The .meta file may hold any kind of information. Currently we have
a .meta-property "category" which is used to compile the list at
"Eggs Unlimited". I think it is probably preferable to have one entry for
each egg in that last.
But there is nothing that prevents us/you/anybody to add properties to
all meta files (like "(debtags <tag> ...)") and write something that creates
a browsable view of all eggs. Actually, that would be pretty cool...