Re: [Chicken-users] darcs repository?

From: Shawn W.
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] darcs repository?
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:40:23 -0700

On Aug 13, 2007, at 10:10 PM, felix winkelmann wrote:

On 8/14/07, Shawn W. <address@hidden> wrote:
I went to update my local copy of the darcs repository for chicken,
and it failed, looking like the URL for the repository is now some
wiki page. http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/chicken is what I've been
pulling from. Did that change?

All development goes now through the subversion repository at:

https://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/svn/chicken-eggs/chicken/trunk

Bah.

(Ever since I discovered darcs and git, subversion's been more and more frustrating for me to use. I /liked/ that chicken used darcs!)

--
Shawn W.
address@hidden