[Chicken-users] Re: testbase use

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: testbase use
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 07:52:18 -0700

On Aug 25, 2007, at 11:16 PM, Ivan Raikov wrote:

us shake hands and move on, indeed -- I am in the process of changing
my unit tests from using the LPGL-ed testeez egg to using the BSD-ed
testbase egg.

While I think the documentation for 'testbase' is comprehensive it is lacking in examples of the more obscure (native?) features. One must also read the 'testbase-driver' documentation, which covers the test environment configuration "language". Until I get more time (or more users) please see my eggs for real-world examples of 'testbase' use.

Best Wishes,