Re: [Chicken-users] Bug in chicken-2.636

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Bug in chicken-2.636
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 00:02:23 -0500

Benedikt,

Elf mentioned to me that this could be a libtool problem.  Could you
report the version number returned by these commands:

libtool --version
libtoolize --version
aclocal --version
autoheader --version
automake --version
autoconf --version

The build output you provided to me shows that the normal .so
extension is not present, which is extremely strange.  I assume other
shared libraries on your system have the .so extension.

(build output--install phase)
/usr/bin/install -c .libs/libchicken.0.0.0 /usr/local/lib/libchicken.0.0.0
ln -s libchicken.0.0.0 libchicken.0
ln -s libchicken.0.0.0 libchicken