Re: [Chicken-users] Imlib2 question

From: William Ramsay
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Imlib2 question
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:29:25 -0400

That's the problem, I don't know what to use.    I've tried call-with-values
and receive, but both give me errors, mostly because I have no idea what
I'm doing.    Receive expects  (name1 name2 ...) valexp body, but this
produces an error since name1 is not a command.

Why not just return a list and make it simple?

The call to (imlib:pixel img x y) should return the r, g, b, a values of the pixel. Just calling it produces r. The others are there, but how do I get
them?

confused....

Alex Queiroz wrote:
Hallo,