Re: [Chicken-users] Choosing a programming language for a web project

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Choosing a programming language for a web project
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 19:58:42 -0400

On 9/29/07, Jean-Philippe Théberge <address@hidden> wrote:
> <quote who="Terrence Brannon">
> > If so, what location?
> Montreal, Canada.

Well, that changes everything. From what I hear, if you throw a stick
along rue Sherbrooke, you'll hit at least two Schemers (and one
anglo). ;-)

My advice is, don't trust us -- we're already brainwashed. ;-) Just
give Chicken a try; develop a small version of your application, and
get a feel for Chicken's differences from Gauche, and its suitability
to your needs. If you get stuck, ask & we'll be happy to help.

Your fellow Canadian,
Graham