Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:17:50 +0900

  One of the aspects of Chicken that appeals to me is the relative
freedom we have in contributing eggs. The lack of strict requirements
about license, documentation, etc., perhaps mirrors the minimalistic
nature of Scheme itself (or R5RS, I should say). When somebody starts
making statements about how "all" or "most" eggs are this and that,
or how "all" or "most" eggs should become this or that, I get annoyed,
because I am rather fond of the creative chaos of Chicken. So let's
not have stupid arguments about "most" and "all", but remember to
leave some breathing room for everyone in the Chicken community.

   -Ivan