Re: [Chicken-users] Idea feedback

From: john
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Idea feedback
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:17:26 +0000

I have some Scheme code to talk to gpsd and obtain co-ordinates using
the standard method of connecting to the correct tcp port and reading
and writing some strings. There are some d-bus alternatives where you
can be alerted when position changes etc instead of constant polling.
gypsy looks interesting:

http://folks.o-hand.com/iain/gypsy/

Regards,

John.