Re: [Chicken-users] Problem w/ Meroon

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problem w/ Meroon
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:03:53 -0700

felix winkelmann wrote:

I just committed a fix (well, I don't know whether it really fixes anything
as I don't understand the code,

Brave of you to admit that :-) So is this thing safe to use?

A new egg should be automatically updated soon.

Not yet. But I'll try again later and let you know how it works for me.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :