Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:55:44 -0800

Given the following SQL table:

  CREATE TABLE symbols (
    symbol varchar,
    file varchar,
    line integer );

could someone create a function that receives (1) a base path
containing a checkout of the chicken-eggs svn repository, (2) a path
to some file inside the repository and (3) a sqlite3 database with
said table and, if the file is a Scheme file outside of the wiki,
adds one entry to the table for each symbol defined?

I'd like to hook said function in our post-commit script and try to
use the table in the expansion for the <procedure>...</procedure> and
similar tags to provide links to the definition for each symbol.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/