Re: [Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: repository branching

From: Alaric Snell-Pym
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: repository branching
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:45:24 +0000

On 21 Feb 2008, at 8:13 pm, Alejandro Forero Cuervo wrote:

What percentage of the eggs do we really expect to require different
code for each Chicken release?  I would imagine that the percentage is
very small, but I don't really know...

I'd hope it to be few, and would want to handle it with a suitable
macro around the afflicted bits of code, rather than duplicating the
whole source file...

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym