Re: [Chicken-users] What's the current version of eggs?

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] What's the current version of eggs?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:05:06 -0800

> Just to be clear, is that "thanks, yes please set up the CGI" or
> "thanks, I've just realized how do it myself"? :-)

Heh, I knew I could get those numbers from the svn repos from the
beginning, silly.

I think the best thing would be extending the post-commit to encode
the version name in the page in the wiki.  I will address this in my
proposal for how to handle eggs.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/

Ps. It was me who originally wrote the code, or at least a large
portion of it, in egg-post-commit that detected which is the latest
version of a given egg.