Re: [Chicken-users] Cyclic lists and the Interpreter

From: Alaric Snell-Pym
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Cyclic lists and the Interpreter
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:41:01 +0100

On 7 Apr 2008, at 8:24 pm, Alex Rozenshteyn wrote:

control-c does not break (this is because I have the readline egg
installed).

I have two questions:
1) How do I get C-c to break?

I raised this on IRC, and the good Elf had a fix comitted within
moments. The latest version of the readline egg now installs a C-c
handler that prints a stacktrace!

2) Is the interpreter supposed to freeze if length is passed a
cyclic list?  Other scheme implementations generate an error.

I don't know about that, though! Check R5RS...

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym
Work: http://www.snell-systems.co.uk/