Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken Logo

From: Joshua Griffith
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken Logo
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 06:54:25 -0500

Thanks, I'm glad the products of procrastination aren't for naught! I did one more side version that's a bit more web 2.0 (possibly useful as a footer):
http://www.joshuagriffith.com/chicken/logo/chicken-glass-side-lg.png

I'll attempt to upload the pngs to the wiki. If you want to fool around the source ai (CS3) or svg, I'll keep them on my site.

-j