[Chicken-users] Why is the format egg "redundant or unsupported"?

From: Matthew Welland
Subject: [Chicken-users] Why is the format egg "redundant or unsupported"?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 09:56:07 -0700

While I really like eformat I tend to use the format egg quite a bit. It has
no external dependancies and works everywhere (i.e. at work, on the nokia
n800 etc.).

I hope that being down in that section of the eggs page doesn't imply that
the format egg is at risk of going away? If so is there another format
implementation with minimal dependencies that I should be using instead?

Matt
-=-