Re: [Chicken-users] Why is the format egg "redundant or unsupported"?

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Why is the format egg "redundant or unsupported"?
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 03:52:17 -0700 (PDT)

fwiw, the dependency on numbers should probably be removed in eformat.  i
believe thats the only external dependency it has?

-elf

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008, Matthew Welland wrote:

While I really like eformat I tend to use the format egg quite a bit. It has
no external dependancies and works everywhere (i.e. at work, on the nokia
n800 etc.).

I hope that being down in that section of the eggs page doesn't imply that
the format egg is at risk of going away? If so is there another format
implementation with minimal dependencies that I should be using instead?

Matt
-=-