Re: [Chicken-users] compiling with svn revision 12496

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] compiling with svn revision 12496
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:56:57 +0100

Am Samstag, den 15.11.2008, 13:58 +0100 schrieb Jörg F. Wittenberger:
> Am Freitag, den 14.11.2008, 15:50 +0100 schrieb Jörg F. Wittenberger:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I did not update my chicken for a week or so.  Now this pet can't
> > compile my code anymore (which hasn't been touched either since it
> > compiled successfully).
>
> Forget about that one for now.  I guess I found the issue.  Not within
> chicken, but some build weirdness here.

OK, don't forget it completely.  It's annoying.  I don't know since
when.  Probably very recently.  But drives it me crazy.

The problem is: when I play the trick I've learned from the chicken docs
how to get some define-macro code compiled with define-syntax, then all
sudden, the definition appears in the .import.scm, even though the
-compile-syntax switch was off, no declaration like that, clean export
list.  (I really took care to hide the trick from any cross module