[Chicken-users] Re: pet project continued

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: pet project continued
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:36:27 +0100

Am Freitag, den 14.11.2008, 16:21 +0100 schrieb Jörg F. Wittenberger:
> Hi all,
>
> the other day I posted some modifications to the scheduler.scm, which
> speed it up dramatically it you use a lot of srfi-18 features.
[...]
> Than I updated my chicken to prepare the posting.  (See other message.)

I'm back in the ring.  None of the problems I had are solved, but worked
around them. ...

Please forget about the scheduler as I sent it last time.  Dunno what's
different.  Before my chicken-update desaster it did it's job far better
than now.  Don't waste your time.  I'll be back when it is working with
the svn trunk.

/Jörg