[Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-hackers] locale and chicken >= 3.4.7

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: [Chicken-hackers] locale and chicken >= 3.4.7
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:36:14 -0800

On Mar 6, 2009, at 2:54 PM, Timothy Beyer wrote:

Hi,

(My first post was rejected by the list, so I sent it again; I hope it doesn't send two copies)

I know that I'm not supposed to depending on the development versions of chicken, but I really wanted irregex -- I have lots and lots of scsh code that I wanted to port, and I can't stand heavy use of perl or emacs regular expressions, so irregex was a no- brainer. :) (thanks for making the switch, by the way)

<snip>

My apologies if this is the wrong list or if this should be a bug report instead...

Strictly speaking, yes. But this e-mail is just fine.

Regards,
Tim

Thank you for the bug info. I will look into it.

The 'locale' egg is being updated so this is timely.