Re: [Chicken-users] Build Failure (maybe infinite recursion) on x86_64 L

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Build Failure (maybe infinite recursion) on x86_64 Linux
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:29:38 +0100

Kon Lovett wrote:
Alex Shinn wrote:
I'm also puzzled as to how this can be behaving differently between Chicken 3 and 4 when the irregex.scm file is identical.

Me too.

I installed Ubuntu 8.10 x86_64 in a VMWare and tried compiling several Chicken releases, but I couldn't reproduce the bug.

Maybe I'd need to automate varying the -:s parameter until it gets stuck, as Taylor has been doing. Or maybe it's something specific to his machine or software stack.

Tobia