[Chicken-users] Spiffy is crashing

From: Petter Egesund
Subject: [Chicken-users] Spiffy is crashing
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:10:52 +0200

With the message: Index out of range: (”/search.ssp -1)

This happends before I even get started. It seems it is the line:

(use utf8) that makes the trouble. If I exclude this one (which I unfortunately need) it works fine.

I use Chicken 3.4 on linux, I would like to upgrade to version 4, but I need the eggs sqlite3 and mysql.

Any clues – we are trying to build a commercial application and would be very happy for an answer J

Cheers,

Petter