Re: [Chicken-users] Which eggs to migrate from Chicken 3 first?

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Which eggs to migrate from Chicken 3 first?
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:34:31 +0900

I propose that the following eggs be made obsolete:

  srfi-40 (superseded by srfi-41)
  uri + url (superseded by uri-generic)
  syntactic-closures (superseded by Chicken 4 macros)

I started porting all graph eggs last night, so dyn-vector, digraph and
everything graph-* is ported or in the process of being ported to
Chicken 4. Also, since most of those eggs use eggdoc for documentation,
I will scavenge some code from egg-post-commit and update the
make-egg-index script to account for eggdoc-based documentation, instead
of assuming all egg documentation resides in eggref.

  -Ivan