Re: [Chicken-users] Hen mode for Emacs: macroexpand?

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Hen mode for Emacs: macroexpand?
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:03:38 -0700

On Apr 22, 2009, at 2:14 PM, Jordan Cooper wrote:

Hi all, another bothersome question.

I'm currently using hen.el that comes with Chicken 4 for my scheme
development in Emacs (together with scheme-complete). I like it fine,
but one thing I rather miss from SLIME is the ability to expand the
macro at point.

This doesn't appear to be a feature of Hen (or I'm not seeing it?), so
I was wondering if I can get this functionality into Emacs from

The Chicken interpreter, csi, has a toplevel command ',x' that expands a macro. The "expand-full" extension defines a toplevel command ',*' that recursively performs macro expansion.

You might also be interested in the "apropos" egg.

Chicken-users mailing list

Best Wishes,